COVID-19 UPDATE & PROCEDURES
We're so happy to be open and can't wait to serve the eye care needs of you and your families.
We are following the infection control guidelines from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and OSHA. You may see the following changes at our office. Of note: appointments are required for ALL services - exams, frame selection, and curbside pickups. It's the only way to prevent overcrowding in the office.
- Masks are mandatory for everyone
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet. Patients without an appointment may have to line up outside.
- All staff and patients will have their temperature checked and answer questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms/exposure before entry.
- Anyone with COVID-19 signs or symptoms must reschedule their appointments
- All hands must be sanitized upon entry, gloved or not.
- We have drastically reduced the number of exams per day to assure social distancing and proper disinfection between patients. Please be punctual! No shows and late cancellations will be charged $75.
- No public restrooms.
- No more than 1 person may escort a patient into the office.
- Please follow clearly marked, color pathways as instructed.
- No food or drink allowed.
- Refrain from bringing unnecessary items, such as shopping or gym bags, into the office.
- Digital forms will be used in lieu of paper; email and text will be necessary.
- We strongly encourage you to select frames on the day of your exam. Our stylists will be happy to bring you an array of frames to try on.
- Every frame is sanitized before and after you try them on.
- All surfaces are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- If you cannot select glasses after your exam, please make an appointment to return.
- Pick up of glasses/contacts is by appointment. Curbside pick up can also be arranged.
Thank you for your continued support of our small business. We look forward to seeing everyone again.
Thank you to our valued patients and to SF Examiner for voting us the Best Optometry Office in San Francisco!
This recognition is a huge honor as the votes were made by readers of the SF Examiner from all over the Bay Area. We are honored to be your optometrists, and will continue to serve the community's eye-care needs.